Mönchhof Logistics Park
The Mönchhof Logistics Park is an attractive business park with immediate proximity to Frankfurt international Airport
The Mönchhof Logistics Park is growing Since the start of marketing, the interest in space there has been increasing rapidly. The goal is to fully market the site by 2020
- Occupying a total space of 100 hectares and straddling the municipalities of Raunheim and Kelsterbach, the Mönchhof Site is the largest contiguous block of commercially zoned land now being developed in the Rhine-Main region
- The site bears roughly 750,000 sq.m of net development land with lots ranging from 5,000 to 100,000 sq.m in size
- The approved development plan has a 24 h operation options. All of the areas designated for development are zoned for commercial use
- Directly accessible from the A3, A67 highway and B43 federal highway and. Located just a few minutes’ drive from the Frankfurt highway junction (''Frankfurter Kreuz'')
- 7 minutes from the Frankfurt Airport and the CargoCity
- 20 minutes from central Frankfurt downtown
By the year 2019, this site spanning 100 hectares will give rise to a new logistics and distribution park for forwarders, logistics companies and aviation-related businesses.
Owing to its central location very close to the airport and the CargoCities, the Mönchhof Site is an ideal base for distributing goods and services throughout the Rhine-Main region, Germany and Europe.
The concept for its utilization focuses on logistics, offices, and small retail outlets. The target group comprises companies running airport-related businesses, firms that require an optimally accessible location, hotels and restaurants.
Situated right on the Main River and containing numerous islands of vegetation, the Mönchhof Site is an extremely attractive work environment.
The Mönchhof Logistics Park is being developed and marketed via Fraport Real Estate Mönchhof GmbH & Co. KG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fraport AG.
For more Information www.moenchhof-info.de