Advertising at the Airport
It’s always prime time here!
With over 70 million passengers a year, Frankfurt Airport is not only Europe’s third-biggest aviation hub but also Germany’s largest platform for airport advertising.
You aren’t likely to find this combination of a huge variety of creative products, enormous innovativeness, and intense contact with target groups anywhere else. We have been market leaders in the field of airport advertising for over 40 years, during which time we have gained extensive experience in pioneering new media at international airports.
We meet all of the prerequisites for successfully implementing your advertising campaign at Germany’s largest airport:
- A unique cross-media portfolio of products along the airport’s approach roads and the routes that passengers take through the terminal buildings. It includes everything from illuminated light boxes and megaposters, across digital networks and large-format poster displays to interactive exhibits and customized sponsoring concepts for passenger services.
- Premium target groups, such as business travelers and decision-makers, freely spending tourists from China and Russia, and affluent passengers traveling to visit cities or cultural events, have an average dwell time at Frankfurt Airport of more than 130 minutes, during which you can reach them.
- A unique international shopping world with 295 shops and service facilities, including 22 Duty Free and Travel Value shops, which permit sales promotions close to the POS.
- Comprehensive advice on everything from concepts, across the choice of advertised products and locations, to production of materials. Being integrated in the JCDecaux Group network at 152 airports around the world, we can also support you with global campaigns.
- Access to the airport’s roughly 78,000 employees, around 90% of which live in the states of Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate—making them an ideal target group for regional advertising campaigns.
Discover the opportunities offered by Frankfurt Airport as a marketing platform. For details, please visit our website at www.media-frankfurt.de.