No, you must register with your business email address.
Airport Community App
Information on usage
Dear New Airport Community App User,
Welcome to the community! We're pleased to welcome you as a new user of our Airport Community App at Frankfurt Airport. This app is available for smartphones running the iOS or Andriod operating system. You’ll find a summary of relevant information in our FAQs.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are FRA!
You do not have the Community App installed yet?
- Download and install the “Airport Community App” for iOS or Android to your smartphone.
- Enter your first and last names and your business email address. Your job title is optional.
- Click on “Continue” to receive a confirmation email with your PIN.
- Enter the PIN in the app.
- Congratulations, you’re online!
- You can configure your viewing preferences under “My Subscriptions” (using checkmarks).
Note: During the course of the test, new channels (fields) will be continually generated that must be subscribed to separately.
- Configure push notifications when threshold values are exceeded (set checkmarks).
No, for now the app is only available in English.
You have to register again after two-and-a-half months.
No, the app cannot access your phone’s contact list.
No, you have to explicitly give permission for it to track your location.
No, the app doesn't monitor any IP addresses.
Use of the app is anonymously monitored. Only the first and last times you access it are stored under your name.
Please use Chrome, Firefox or Edge as web browser.